Wednesday, October 2, 2013

You Be You, Right Where You Stand

here and here

Alright, I'm just going to get it out of the way.  Just a small rant.  I am a strong disliker of winter.  I don't like being cold.  I don't like snow.  I don't like that it gets dark at 7 p.m. (and 4 p.m. when we're knee deep in it all).  I just don't like it.

<end rant>

Thank you.

On to better thoughts.  The quote above...the words struck my soul this evening.  That whole idea of fear of failure...it's annoying, isn't it?

Fear grips us in our worst moments and holds us paralyzed there for any amount of time that it so wishes.

And it's annoying.

Luckily, there is hope.

Do you know how to avoid the fear of failure?  Believe in yourself.

I know, I know.  Sounds simple.  So why don't more people do it?  Because we too often listen to others who are afraid themselves, and we let them drag us down in their own fears.  And then we become afraid that THEIR fear of failure may be OUR fear of failure.

But it's not.

YOU have nothing to be afraid of.  YOU are amazing.  YOU are strong.  YOU know what you are doing, and what you need to be doing.

YOU'VE SO GOT THIS!

So stop being fearful.  Stop listening to the opinion of others.  Be strong in your convictions.  Be strong in yourself.  Because YOU are AMAZING!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: