Monday, August 5, 2013

Peaceful Heart


My Sunday...South Fork of Clear Creek, near Grangeville, Idaho


My Saturday...Salmon River, Idaho


I spent this weekend in a peaceful place.  One of those place where silence is louder than words, and much more relaxing.  It is a place where the sun dips behind the hills and lights the sky in brilliant light.  It's a place that makes my heart happy and my soul safe.  It's a good little place, and it was a good little weekend.

This work week is insane, but luckily short.  Three more days, and then I'm off to Dallas for AdvoCare Success School!  WOOHOO!!

I hope your weekends were all you hoped they could be, and that your week is going swimmingly!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Salmon River and Grangeville?? Hmmmm :) Looks like an AMAZING weekend! I spent the weekend along a great river too - there's just something so satisfying about it.

Nikki said...

Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday!