Monday, June 10, 2013

To A Fault


This one needs to be different.

This time it MUST be different.

Because two HUGE failures, and many small ones, dictate that it's time to try something else (if you want to see change, YOU must be the change!)

And I know how I want it to be different.

It will be slow.  I will take my time.

I will not give up who I am.

I will continue to:
- workout consistently
- eat well, every.single.day
- pursue AdvoCare, and make that a PRIORITY in my life
- I will not change my plans
- I will not cater
- My friends will like you because you're amazing, not because I convinced them that it's OK
- I will be strong in my convictions
- I will talk about anything and everything that is bothering me.  It still may take me an hour or so to get to that point, but I will get it out...all of it
-  I will continue to KNOW how amazing I am, and demand that you see and appreciate it as well

And all of this...it won't be easy.  And it will either be yet another failure, or it will be the greatest thing I've ever experienced.

Only time will tell if I'm creating my next cliff to dive from.

But this...this is the way it must go.  Maybe these will be my new faults, but I'm ready to give it a shot, hoping that it's not.  

Just wanted to share.  Love you all!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh My Goodness. I love this post - and I soooooo want to meet this one! :)