Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Get Away

Man...I love them!!

Ducklings...cousins


Family photos...best kids EVER!

Lil Ms. Innocent and her crazy Auntie Ang

My squinty eyes, her looking good...I took one for the team.  You're welcome, Seezder.


My parents' oldest child, Abby

And the youngest, Katie...and the real youngest, my Seezder


A whole lot of togetherness.

A whole lot of family, in the true sense of the word.

A whole lot of happiness.

A whole lot of conversations...deep, deep, up until 1:30 a.m. conversations with Dad...the really good stuff!

A whole lot of love.  The important stuff.

Have an awesome day!
Ang

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Nikki said...

So glad you had a good time!

Jenn said...

So. Many. Freaking. Kids! HAHAHAHA! Looks like a fantastically awesome weekend!