Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekends = Friends + Food







That last photo...one of my friends said that the cloud looks like a saber tooth tiger.  I think it looks like Thundercats...HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Don't even pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about.

The weekend, my beautiful friends, was awesome!  It was focused on great, home cooked food, family/friends, togetherness, sharing, caring, laughing...so much laughing!!

And that's all I have to say about that. No need for long, drawn out paragraphs detailing every second.  Just know that this smile is sincere.  And these words are real.  And this life is good!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Uh this would be the perfect day if it was up to me. I am all about food and laughing.