Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I Promise, I Tried




I promise that I've tried.  I promise that I've been thinking about inspiring you.  I know that's why you come here, and I love you so very much.

And I feel like I've let you down.

I'm not looking for sympathy, or pity comments or anything like that, I promise.

But every night, I sit here and think of what to say, and I'm drawing some serious blanks.  I'm going to go with writer's block, or lack of inspiration for myself and therefore, the inability to pass anything on to you. 

I hope you'll forgive me, but I'm going to take a little break. 

I miss the passion I had for this activity.  I miss when this wasn't a chore.  Even cutting back to 3-4 posts a week isn't doing the trick.

I want to come here and tell you something that makes you excited.  That helps brighten your day.  That gives you the extra oomph that YOU need to get through YOUR day.  Because you all do that for me, every single day.

But I don't have anything right now.  Not because I'm in a bad place.  I'm actually in a really great place.  But I just don't have anything valuable to impart unto you. 

And I'm sorry. 

I won't be gone long.  Who knows.  Maybe I'll be back Tuesday.

Until whenever, know that I'm still stalking you all and loving you and appreciating you!

Have amazingly awesome and incredible holiday weekends.  I'm headed to Boise to visit with a new friend. I'll leave you all with that. (yeah, I'm a jerk that way!)

Have an awesome day!
Ang

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Friend, I'm going to steal this post and put it on my blog because I'm feeling the exact same way. I've got nothing to impart on the world right now.

I hope you have a super fantastic holiday weekend!! :)

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I totally understand this. I think a few of us are feeling this. Take what you need. I will be here for you! Love you bunches!