Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!



Happy Mother's Day to all of you beautiful mommas out there!

I hope that you are able to bask in the awesomeness that makes you a mom.  I hope that you are able to enjoy your coffee on the patio Saturday AND Sunday mornings.  I hope that you are pampered far beyond your wildest dreams.  I hope that you are able to spend this day celebrating exactly the way YOU want to celebrate it!

My momma is coming to visit this weekend.  She needed a getaway and I'm so happy to provide it to her!  We will be eating delicious food, drinking yummy grapes, and enjoying the heat this weekend!  Well...I'll be enjoying the heat, she may melt.  But it's going to be an AWESOME weekend, either way!

Love you friends!  Have great weekends!
Ang


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: