Monday, May 13, 2013

10 Things That Make Me Really Happy

So, Jenni over at Story of My Life is on a mission.  She got this crazy idea to write a blog post every.single.day in May.  Impressive, don't you think?  And for those of us who have written less (aka: what, so I've only written like 6 or 7, maybe 8 times this month, so what??!), she has created an idea list (bless her soul!).  Today's hit is 10 Things, and after this past weekend, I think this is a perfect topic.  So here we go!


My beautiful momma!  My parents came to hang out this past weekend, and man oh man...I'm so very thankful for these two!  What a great weekend!!


Wine, water, wine and (not so much, because I tried them both), beer!  But I do love the bottles!


That face.  Seriously...my life would be horribly lonely without this boy.  I love him so very much, in all of his annoyingness.



Sunrises and sunsets.  That is all.


Tunes on my patio on a beautiful, sunny evening.  Life is THIS GOOD!



Getting my face squished by the beautiful Nikki, a friend that I wouldn't have if it wasn't for this here blog!  Absolutely amazing how life works out, don't you think?

So yeah, these things, they make my heart happy.  And for having this idea for today when my heart was struggling with what to post, Jenni makes me happy too!

Have an awesome day, friends!
Ang


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Kaitlin L said...

Love you list! Wine makes me happy too! and your pup seriously adorable :)

Sandy said...

Nice picture of you and your Mom, glad you had such a nice wkend. Great sunrise pictures too.
Favorite Things

your newest follower

Melissa DeLong said...

WINE, yes, but not beer. :) x

Nikki said...

Great pic of you and your mom. Dog face...adorable!

I WILL SQUEEZE YOU AND NEVER LET YOU GO!