Wednesday, April 10, 2013

wordswordswordswords

I know what you're thinking, "WOW Angie!  GREAT PHOTO!"  Not so much.  Stole it.
I started writing a different post.  And I just don't feel that it's my post to share.  It's about someone else...not in a catty sort of way, in a real life sort of way.

Someone and something that I have, not completely by choice, become involved in.

Something that I've never had experience with.

Something that has taught me to listen with open ears to the silence.

Addiction sucks.

I know there is a plan and a reason that this was brought into my life, and I choose to trust that the plan and reason will be known to me when it's time.  Until then, I sit here and mull it all over...and think about the words that I want to say, but really shouldn't.

Ang

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: