Monday, April 1, 2013

The One Reason That YOU are GREATER

here and here

I love these words.  I am the biggest culprit of thinking the worst, or talking myself out of something or simply just NOT DOING IT because of <insert a million different reasons here>.  Why?  Why do I automatically say "no thank you?"

Is it conditioning?

Is it fear?

Is it laziness?

Is it because I'm comfortable where I currently reside?

For me, the answer is yes, yes and YES! (and yes...forgot one.)

But what if?  What if you run an extra five minutes or half mile today?

What if you lift 5 lbs. heavier?

What if you ask the question, whether it's of your significant other, your boss, your friends or family?

What if you BELIEVE in yourself and BELIEVE in the what if?  Will it help you become GREATER?  Will it pick you up and move you far past your wildest expectations?

Friends, find your one reason, commit to it, and BELIEVE that it WILL work and that you will become GREATER!

Have an awesome day!
Ang


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Nikki said...

You are greater than you were yesterday!

You are awesome!

Love your face!

Holly said...

Thank you! I love this and I really appreciate seeing it today. :)

New Life in Spain said...

I love those words too, and it's easy to say them to others and not follow through myself, I know, I have done it lots of times :) Darn!