Thursday, April 11, 2013

Friday's Letters


Dear Someecards: You make me laugh.  For real. That one up there...quite possibly was written for me.  Luckily I'm too busy liking my own inspirational quotes on facebook to know that they're annoying (not really...I don't like my own stuff...I know better...now).
Dear This Weekend: AdvoCare togetherness on Saturday, Portland time (which will hopefully include shopping at a real mall), oh, and reacquaintingness with an old friend.  It's going to be a GREAT weekend!
Dear This Week:  I appreciate your busy-ness, I really do.  But man oh man, when it rains, it pours!  A prelude to next week, I understand.  Thank you for the prep work!
Dear My House: There are so many options with you.  My head is spinning.  But I have faith that the best solution will step forward.  I hate making big decisions.  Have I ever mentioned that out loud?
Dear AdvoCare: You, my friend, are amazing!  You helping me help others.  My heart, my passion...you are lighting a fire in me that I didn't even know exists.  And every day, I am thankful!
Dear YOU: Yes you, out there.  My friends near and far.  I love you.  I believe in you.  Do you realize the potential that you hold in your hands, and in your hearts?  Each and every one of you  has the opportunity to touch someone else's life TODAY!  Isn't that an incredible thought?  Seriously...use your gift.  You may not know what it is yet, but go out and be AMAZING, and your gift will shine through!

Have incredibly awesome weekends, my friends!
Ang


Follow on Bloglovin
Photobucket

1 comment:

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

There are days I could read those cards all day and laugh out loud.,Portland means friend means yay! Have a great weekend. Love you!