Monday, March 4, 2013

Who Am I???

Recipe here


I'm on a roll people, for real.  If I could not work my "day job," I would AdvoCare by day, and cook and bake Paleo by night.  That is my perfect life scenario!

That shrimp goodness above, holy oh my!  A little bit of spicy, a whole lotta flavor, paired with brussels and rudabaga (and mixed together at the end!)...AMAZING! 

And the brownie muffins...YUM!  I had to freeze them pretty much immediately...something about eating a dozen brownie muffins at once NOT being legal on any sort of healthy eating plan.  Lame. 

And yes, I realize you're dying to know, so yes, I'll share! Thank you, Brenda, for sharing these little morsels with the rest of us!

Pumpkin Brownie Muffins
1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
3/4 cup (1/2 a 15 oz can) Canned Pumpkin
3 Eggs
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/8 Tsp Salt
1/4 cup Honey
2 Tsp Almond Butter
3 Tbsp Cocoa
1 Tsp Vanilla
Small Handful of Dark Chocolate Chips

Mix it all together.  Measure out goodness into a greased muffin pan.  Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees.  Eat and enjoy!  (Yields one dozen.)

You're welcome.

Have an awesome day!
Ang

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Yuuuummmmm!! Those both look amazing!!

Meg {henninglove} said...

ooh pumpkin brownie muffins they sound great! they sound so yummy

Shaylynn, They Let Me Blog. said...

I hope you effing made me some.

New Life in Spain said...

Mmmmm! Looks and sounds amazing! I love anything in a coconut-curry-sauce :)

Chandra said...

and thank you angie for sharing this yummy goodness!