Monday, March 25, 2013

I'm On Your Team, Be On My Team!


I love a full moon.  I think tomorrow night is actually the full part, but tonight, it was calling me.

So, let's get down to business, shall we?  Google Friend Connect, that little group of my bff's listed over there ---------------------------------------------------------------->

It's going away soon.  If that's how you follow me (if you receive an Each Day In This Life email each most days), you will automatically unfollow me come sometime this summer (not on purpose, of course!  I totally understand.).  If you'd like to continue to know when I write (I mean really, who wouldn't?), then please go to BlogLovin' and follow my blog.



BlogLovin' is a super easy FREE way to follow all of your favorite blogs.  This is actually how I follow my faves. 

Anyway, let's stay friends, shall we?  I LOVE YOU!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm always gonna be on your team!

Your stuck with me!

Kayla C said...

I'm already on your team! :D YAY!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I did this shit already. Puh leaze I am following your happy ass.