Wednesday, March 6, 2013

IF

here and here

IF I say good morning to this person, it could make his or her day.

IF I take the long way home, I might see a different view on the world.

IF I read more about leadership, I will become the leader that I want to be.

IF I step outside of my comfort zone, I may hear "no" more often than "yes," but I will have succeeded in stepping outside of my comfort zone, and "doing" is better than "wanting to do."

IF I change one life at a time, I will change many lives over time.

IF I talk to more people faster (not talk faster to more people, because I talk fast enough as it is), then I will help more people!

IF I wake up every day with my purpose in the forefront of my mind, and more importantly, in my heart, my mind and heart will be focused on the goal.

IF I tell you that I love you, my dear beautiful friends, I know that you will hear me...and I appreciate that!

But why would these be only IFs?  Why are they not I WILLs or I HAVEs?  Because in my world, they are not IFs, they are WILLs and HAVEs.  What are they in your world?

Have an awesome day!
Ang

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I LOVE this! I think we all need to stop saying IF and start saying I WILL or I HAVE! AMEN!

Love your face!

Jenn said...

This is awesome! Great words friend :)