Monday, March 18, 2013

Give Up. I Dare You.

Recipe here
Prosciutto and spinach smothered chicken, sans lemon (because mine was...unusable...gross).  You do realize that prosciutto is bacon's little brother, right?  YUM!  The recipe says, "if you're eating dairy..."  Curse you, choice to be Paleo-ish!!!!  I have no doubt that this would have been beyond amazing with some feta or goat cheese.  Holy flipping YUM! Oh, and the usual side of brussels and rutabaga...because I'm now addicted.

Moving on.

As I write, I'm listening to a pre-recorded webinar presented by Crystal Thuber, a Diamond distributor with AdvoCare.  I know that doesn't mean anything to anyone, but she's someone who has made an incredible business out of AdvoCare.  She and a group of over 100 people just returned from an AdvoCare trip to Africa.  Long story short, she is telling the story of a momma cheetah that they all saw while on their trip.  They were supposed to have this amazing dinner in the bush, but a momma cheetah took over the area, like the actual tables, and they couldn't have dinner. 

Long story short, the momma cheetah was calling for her baby.  She called for EIGHT HOURS.  Waiting. Pacing. Calling.  More waiting, pacing, calling.  Eight hours.  She didn't give up.  She was telling this story to get the point across...do not give up.  Her baby came home.  Momma and baby were reunited.  Never giving up.

 Have a vision.  This is your time. Either you want it or you don't.  I can't force you to have it.  I WON'T force you.  It is up to you.  But I promise you, I will do all things in my power to help you get to where you want to be.  Please, just ask...I will help you!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I LOVE YOU! Thank you for putting up with all my questions!

Chandra said...

xo you are the best! love your determination;)
PS...I'm giving away some handmade jewelry on the blog today;)