Thursday, March 21, 2013

Friday's Letters

here and here

Dear Furnace: I wish you wanted to work all on your own.  But the furnace man will come tomorrow morning and hopefully you only need your pilot light relit.  Fingers crossed.
Dear Fireplace: Thank you for being an awesome replacement for above mentioned furnace.  I'm quite cozy sitting here with my wine and computer!
Dear This Week: Please die and never come back.  You threw a lot at me, and I know I'm really freaking strong, but holy goodness!  Enough is enough!  Yes, I realize it could be wayyyyy worse, and I do appreciate that fact, but wow.  It's been fun.  Not even a little bit.
Dear Kid President: I love you and I want to meet  you and talk with you and dance with you and read Robert Frost with you.  I've watched your Pep Talk probably a dozen times this week (see above ode to this week...I needed some serious pick me up-ness).  Kid, you ROCK!
Dear Friends: I hope your weeks have been beautiful and that your weekends are amazing!  Make it the best you've had in a long time!

Have an awesome day!
Ang




Photobucket

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Your the 2nd person I know having issues with their furnace. Lol stay warm friend!

Jenn said...

I'm sorry your furnace still isn't working! Mine went out for a morning (BRRRR!!!) but I consulted the out-of-town husband and got it working again. Seriously, the furnace only breaks when Chris is gone. One of these days I'm going to get pissed enough that he'll come home to a new one! :)

I'm sorry you're having a bad week. HAPPY FRIDAY!! And, I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)