Monday, February 18, 2013

That Time I Became a Cowboys Fan (aka AdvoCare Success School)

Do you all know who Jason Witten is?  If not, here you go...


Sorry for the grainy iPhone photos, but holy flippin yum.  I might officially be a Dallas Cowboys fan now (not really, GO SEAHAWKS!).  I dare you...click on that collage and look closely.  Or better yet, Google this boy.  le sigh...

So, Jason Witten, Drew Brees, George W. Bush (no, I'm not a fan, but he was pretty funny before he started soapboxing), Michael W. Smith...these are the spokespeople for AdvoCare (minus GWB).  These people were on stage.  It was AWESOME!

The weekend was full of product and business training, inspirational stories of people saving their own lives through becoming healthy, and saving their family lives through the income opportunity.  The stories...people with few dollars to their names, seeing the chance to make a little extra money, and instead, making $10k a month working part time, being able to be stay at home parents, saving their marriages, being able to travel the world...it was extremely encouraging.  And it excites me to my core!!

I attend this event last July and I promise you, this weekend was a million times more insightful.  My head was clear going into this event, which helped immensely, and now my head and heart are full of the possibilities that exist with this company.  I have been given some serious tools to help me help others become healthy and happy in their lives, and my purpose WILL be met using these tools!  SO EXCITED (insert me doing a wild and crazy happy dance in my kitchen)!

Friends, how were your weekends?  Did you have any opportunities to re-inspire yourself?

Have an awesome day!
Ang

4 comments:

Chandra said...

(insert doing a wild & crazy dance with you)...so glad you are motivated and ready to help others! i think you are going to be great!

Nikki said...

I am so pumped for you! When is the next one? Are you gonna go? I wanna try to go to the next one. I wanna start making some more of an income with AdvoCare but I just dont know where the hello to begin!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I am so glad this makes you happy. I swear I have never understood adult cheerleaders. And cowboy cheerleaders just make it worse. It must be their love of hooker boots.

Jenn said...

GeeDub! Who, politics aside, is quite an entertaining individual. I'm so glad you had an awesome weekend! :)