Thursday, February 21, 2013

Oh the Insanity!

here and here
So apparently I forgot to write last night.

I took The Boy for a walk, made dinner, listened in on a conference call...and then decided that I was sleepy and went to bed.  I woke up this morning trying to remember what I wrote...and then realized I hadn't.

Oopsies.

There is a definition of Insanity that came to mind when I read the words above: Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Think about that.  Think about your day to day life.  Are you wanting to see different results in your physical shape or overall health, but not putting in the time to make it happen?  Are you wanting to pay off debt, have more financial or time freedom, but continuing to clock in day after day to the same job that is going nowhere?

I am working on getting uncomfortable, and doing things differently.  Comfort leads to complacency.  Complacency leads to laziness.  I don't want to be either of those.  I've BEEN both, and it's not a good look for me.

Friends, let's lock arms and make something new for ourselves!  How can I help you make the changes you want to see?

Have an awesome day!
Ang 

No comments: