Monday, February 4, 2013

Obstacles Schmoptacles

here and here

Hello my beautiful friends!  Happy end of Monday/beginning of Tuesday to you!

I am sitting here at the kitchen table staring at my laptop and those words...those magical, soul-filling, beautiful words...and I can't seem to come up with my own motivation to share with you.

For some reason, these words are reaching deep into my heart and soul tonight.  I've felt a bit off the last couple of days, not for any reason that I can pinpoint, but just off.  And these words are apparently filling me up.  Interesting how that works, don't you think? 

So I guess...maybe I just want to share these words with you, and hope that they will instill within you some sort of peace, or drive, or removal of obstacle schmoptacles.  That's what I want for you. 

Have an awesome day!
Ang

1 comment:

Chandra said...

...I believe in YOU and all that you are. I know there is something inside you that is far greater than any obstacle or challenge you will ever encounter...x