Thursday, February 28, 2013

Friday's Letters

Oh Valencia...


Dear March: Well hello!  It is so nice to see you again!  Reasons why I am happy you are here? 1. March 1st = mid 60s for a high (LOVE). 2. March 10th = Daylight Savings Time! YAHOO!
Dear February: You were a speedy little booger!  I can't believe you came and went so quickly.  But I promise, I'm totally cool with it!
Dear Spain: I miss you.  A lot.  I'm making plans to come see you again.  Stay tuned!
Dear AdvoCare: What a great and busy week!  We're going places baby!
Dear Portland: Yep, I'm going to grace you with my presence this weekend.  You lucky duck!  You are going to be BUSY, but great!  I'm super excited about this weekend!
Dear Body: Sorry that I worked you so hard this week, but you've just been doing so well that I thought you could use the extra push.  And I was right; you took it like a champ!  Good job!  Now, stay awake through tonight's meeting, OK?
Dear Friends: Thank you for hanging out, for reading, for being amazing.  I appreciate you all so very much!  Have amazing weekends!

Have an awesome day!
Ang 


Photobucket

3 comments:

Southern Gal said...

Here from Ashley's. Just dropping by to say hello.

Kelly said...

Stopping over from Friday Letters! Great letters, have a great weekend!

New Life in Spain said...

Oh Valencia.... <3