Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday's Letters

My camera has missed sunrises like these...

Dear Friday: Today I will fly away at 0'dark:30 and arrive in Dallas, TX for AdvoCare Success School!  48 hours of inspiration, training, meeting amazing new friends, drooling over Drew Breeze (our national spokesperson!), and hearing incredible stories of dreams coming true! I am beyond ready to experience you!!  Dear Fort Worth: I'm pretty stinking excited to see you again!  I'm thankful that you will be far less hot and humid this time, but I'd take you that way too!  Dear This Week: You've kind of been long for a short week.  Hurry it up, would ya?  Dear Roommate: I'm still unsure as to why I agreed to let you watch my Diesl Boy this weekend.  If you kill my dog...I will not incriminate myself in my blog.  Dear Spring: It was so nice to feel you this week!  I went to the grocery store the other night in flip flops and didn't lose any toes to frost bite!  AWESOME!  Dear AdvoCare Herbal Cleanse:  I won't lie, I'm happy that you're over.  I'm so excited to move on to Phase 2: RESULTS!  Show me the pre-Spain body!!!  Dear Friends: I love you.  That pretty much sums it up.

Have an awesome day and an incredible weekend!
Ang

2 comments:

New Life in Spain said...

Hope you're having an amazing weekend in Dallas! And I wish I could have watched your Diesl Boy!

Tallia said...

It is so exciting that you got to go to Dallas! I would love to visit Texas!

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com