Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weekend Aftermath











The weekend...

Full of friends, togetherness for a birthday party, amazing dinner (I totally failed on photos of birthday night...I borrowed the one of us girls from Claire's fb), a great evening dancing and meeting new people...

Followed up by an afternoon of fun at the firing range, and PIZZA.  Yum.

The sun graced us today...and the Earth warmed up to 45 degrees!  Summer is just around the corner...OK, maybe not, but I did feel heat while standing outside, and the dose of Vitamin D was greatly appreciated!

The house is clean, the dog is bathed, the weekend is coming to a close.  My heart is happy, my life is good.  I am so thankful for every one and every thing that has made this life amazing.  Gracias a ti por todo!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Friend you're awesome! I was not expecting to see a huge photos of guns in my google reader this morning! But you look so bad *ss shooting! :)

Kayla C said...

What an awesome time! I love going to the shooting range, I always feel like such a badass...

..until I see my target and how badly I did. LOL- that just means I need to go more! :)
Glad you all had a great weekend! Those smiles up there are just gorgeous!

My-cliffnotes said...

Shooting looks so fun