Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Refresh, Renew

from me and her
from me and her
It's time.

It's a new day, a new year.  Today you can choose to have a new outlook on life.  Today you can make choices that will positively affect your well-being.

You can make choices to better your health.   You can make strides toward a better financial future for yourself.

You can get rid of the negative aspects of your life...YOU DESERVE HAPPINESS!

You can forgive. You can ask for forgiveness.  You can move forward.  You can look toward a bright, sunshiny future. 

Friends, what choices will you make that positively impact your lives?

Have an awesome day!
Ang

6 comments:

Kayla C said...

Oh man, I'm lovin' it all! You are a natural motivator lady! Bring on 2013! Woo!

One major change I'm going to work on for 2013 is listening. I feel like over the past few years I've felt such a strong urgency to get words out. My story, my opinions, etc. With the new year rolling in, I've felt the opposite. This year, I really want to focus on learning from others. Hearing other people's stories and opinions on things and really thinking about them. As important as it is to talk to people, it is equally important to listen and I don't think I've been doing enough of that.

Happy New Year lovely lady! XO!

Sarah Von said...

Lovely post! I'm choosing to make my apartment (even more) adorable and cozy and get (even more) fit!

Chandra said...

To simply just sit back and enjoy the little things! For once, to live and enjoy each moment...something I lose sight of when things get crazy! Oh and of course, to be as fit as you! Happy new year love. May it be a great on for us both:)

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Love this! If people don't follow in your footsteps they are crazy! Love you for being an inspiration and my friend!

My-cliffnotes said...

I think I'm giving up candy

Maybe

Nikki said...

I LOVE this! It is such a great reminder!