Thursday, January 31, 2013

Friday's Letters




Dear January: Per the usual, you were a long one.  I told a friend tonight that I attribute your extended-feelingness to the "holiday let down."  You're 31 days.  There are six other months just like you.  Try being nicer like they are.  Dear AdvoCare: two weeks until Success School in Fort Worth, TX!  WOOHOO!!  I'm so excited, and SO READY to soak in all of your offerings!  OH, and did I mention that Drew Breeze, our national spokesperson, is going to BE THERE?  Up front, speaking, togetherness.  Yes.Please!!  Dear Hormones: Suck it.  Dear Roommate: Deep in my heart, I'm hoping that when you said, "Great! I'll pay for the movie channels for three months during the promotion and then we'll turn it off when that's up," that babbling means that you're moving out in three months.  Fingers, toes, hairs crossed!  Dear Diesl and Monkey: I love you two so very much...even when you wake me up at 3:45 a.m.(Monkey!)  Even when you peel out on my bare foot (Diesl!). Even when we're cuddling and out of no where, you bite me (Monkey!).  Stinking cute animals...I love you!  Dear Weekend:  GO 9ers!!!!  That's about it. 

Have an awesome day and an incredible weekend!
Ang

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Happy Friday friend!

Jenn said...

You're going to Fort Worth?? You should call Becky! I hope you have a great weekend friend :)

Leslie @ Body Won't Break said...

Stopping by from the Friday's Letters link up. Your dogs are adorable!

Cortney said...

January felt ridiculously long!! Have fun in Fort Worth, we just went to Dallas!

Jamie said...

Your puppy is adorable!

My-cliffnotes said...

Oh hormones boo.

Sorry about the game I worked tres lame