Thursday, January 24, 2013

Friday's Letters

My friend is at a yoga camp in Costa Rica (yeah, I feel bad for her too). She saw this at a little jewelery store.

Dear Friday's Letters: I feel like we have had an abnormally long break.  I'm happy to see you back on this here blog.  Dear Weather: You are cold.  Very, very cold.  Needed: more sunshine, and definitely more heat.  Please and thank you.  Dear Masseuse: Courtnee, I will miss you dearly.  You are the best massager person that I've had in 10 years!  But I'm excited for you and your new journey.  I wish you the very best in this life!  Dear This Week: It has felt so AMAZING to be back in the land of the living after that flu grossness last week.  My workouts have been good, and AdvoCare's new Can You 24 DVD has been a welcome addition to my normal routine,  I'm not a huge workout DVD fan, but this one has muscles working that I apparently had forgotten about!  Dear My House: It's you and me this weekend, kid.  NO ROOMMATE!  Yahooooo!!!  Best weekend in a month!  Dear Life: A word: charmed.  You really kind of are.  This life, this year...it is good, and it's only going to get better!  There are so many fun things happening this year!    Dear Friends: I really appreciate you, so very much.  I appreciate you taking the time to stop here, for leaving me love notes, and mostly importantly, for being my friends.  You all really rock a whole lot.  Thank you!

Have an awesome day and a wonderful weekend!
Ang

 
I'm completely in love with his voice...

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I definitely agree with you - more heat and sunshine is needed!!!! :-) I can't wait to read more of your blog!


Chelsea
www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

New Life in Spain said...

Do you know this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDmt_t6umoY ? It's from/with that text in the photo you posted. I looove this video, have seen it a thousand times, it inspires me very much to keep living and creating the life I want for myself!