Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Be AMAZING




from me and her and them
Do you know how amazing you are?

Yes, you.  Over there in blogland.  Just the way you are, you are amazing.

Your smile.

Your laugh.

Your words.

You ability to do that thing that you do.

All of it.  All of you.  You are amazing just exactly the way you are.

So why would you want to change that?  Don't fight who you are.  Just live it.  Accept it.  Be you, because YOU ARE AMAZING!

My favorite two lines from a song right now are:
"Settle down, it'll all be clear/Don't pay no mind to the demons, they fill you with fear."
Thank you Phillip Phillips.

Think about that.  It's just fear.  And you, my friend, don't need to be afraid.  Because you are amazing!

Have an awesome day!
Ang


3 comments:

bigT said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that song!!!

btw...YOU.ARE.AMAZING. So very much so and I just wanted to tell you!! Love you, Ang!!

Nikki said...

You my friend are AMAZING! Keep that shit up!

Kayla C said...

I love that song- you're so positive and I love ya for it! :D

hope you have a great weekend this weekend! XO!