Sunday, December 2, 2012

Weekend Goodness




What a wonderful relaxing weekend!  Clearly there was a lot of playing with the new camera.  And some sunshine!  YAHOO!

Friday night, I braved the world of our favorite bar, The Parkade.  One of the WolfPack members needed friends and togetherness.  Remember that I'm cleansing?  Yeah...so I was fine with no alcohol, although even a beer sounded lovely (I don't typically drink beer).  And I stayed strong when my girlfriend ordered chicken strips and fries and fry sauce....drool.  But when one of the Ryans ordered a Works Burger (yes, it has the works on it), and another basket of fries, I ran for the door!  It was sooo tempting, but I left so that I could refrain, or else I might not have been so good!

Saturday consisted of a run, some errands, a nap, and some shopping with another girlfriend.  It was a very low key day.  And today was a lot of the same.  Errands, resting and relaxing.  OH!  And my first viewing of Elf for the season! I love that movie...and smiling, it's my favorite!

I did a TON of cooking at home this weekend (which I didn't take any photos of...I'm learning, sorry!).  I also learned how to replace a broken toilet handle, and helped install a new hinge on my garage door so that it doesn't swing wildly open on its own and put holes in my wall.  It's a great upgrade!  :)

Friends, how were your weekends?  I hope they were relaxing and peaceful.  Everyone needs a weekend to recharge every once in awhile!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

5 comments:

New Life in Spain said...

Beautiful pictures! Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. I love relaxing weekends without too many plans. My weekend was fabulous with my friend visiting, we have been all over the island exploring these days, and we've seen so much beauty! And practiced smiling and saying hello to strangers, though of you dear! ;)

Jenn said...

Gorgeous photos! And Monkey looks like a reluctant model :).

So happy to hear you had a good weekend! Mine was pretty awesome. I had grand plans for major productiveness, but then Sunday rolled around and I was just tired. I decided to listen to my body and relax instead. It was completely fantastic :)

My-cliffnotes said...

Love the sky pics,

Umm next time please share food pics and recipes!

Xx

twiggy@thedirtlife said...

my weekend was full of fun, fun, fun with all the friends in town. clearly, yours was filled with clouds, clouds, clouds.

they sure were purty.

Nikki said...

Fries are the best! BEST! What willpower you have though! Go girl!

Since becoming a homeowner I have learned a bunch of stuff from fixing a toilet handel to fixing my garage door as well! GIRL POWER!

LOVE YOUR FACE!