Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Recap

The front...



The back.



The "Light Up" sweaters



The hilarious hostess and her equally hilarious daughter



The other "Couple."  Sorry about her head being cut off, but she really didn't want her photo taken anyway.
Sidenote: his vest was the same size as hers.  Perfection!






So incredibly sexy...



Our prize hats!




Oh friends, what good times!  This weekend has been educational and productive and just plain FUN!  I am sad that tomorrow is Monday already, but just one more week before the four day weekend!  YAHOO!

So, the weekend.  Let's start with educational.  Friday night I attended an AdvoCare training at my adopted leaders' home.  It was awesome!  Serina and Jahmal are amazing people and I am so very thankful that they have taken me (and my team!) under their wings like we are their own.  I am excited for the possibilities that this next year holds.  It WILL be amazing!

Next, productive.  Christmas shopping: COMPLETE!  Of course, it doesn't hurt that I only buy for my nephew and niece (my family doesn't do presents except for the kids, it's cool), but I think I did good and they'll LOVE their presents!  Besides, I AM Auntie Ang...so of course the gifts are AMAZING!!  Duh.

OH! And I added a bit more garland to the Christmas decor in mi casa.  My fireplace and tv area were feeling neked/neglected.  More fake fir (not fur, come on now) and some lights?  Problem solved!  :)

And lastly, FUN!  Four little words: Ugly Christmas Sweater Party.  Holy my goodness...so much fun!  And as expected, we won Best Couple!  I went with a friend from work, and the party was hosted by another coworker.  The food was awesome, the company was amazing, the hostess was hilarious, and it was just great to meet a whole bunch of new people! 

Friends, how were your weekends?  Any great festivities happening?

Have an awesome day!
Ang

4 comments:

Nikki said...

SEXIIIIIIII! Looks like it was a good time! We only buy for the kids to but I usually get mom n Ray a little something as well. This weekend Trans Siberian Orchestra. If that don't get me into the Christmas spirit idk what will. I even won't as far as baking w Christmas music on on Sunday. Be proud!

Jenn said...

OMG. There are NO WORDS for that sweater! Good job friend! :) Please wear that out with me on Sunday night. Please?? ;)

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Last year we did this at our family Xmas. I was the only one who participated. Ha ha! What they don't understand is I won the damn contest! Love you!

My-cliffnotes said...

I love all the Christmas sweaters!!