Monday, December 3, 2012

Positive Thoughts, My Friends

I found it here.  She found it here.
Today has been a wonderful day.  I attribute a lot of it to an awesome, relaxing, productive weekend. 

I also give credit to a positive mind set.  Work has been...work has been a place that I haven't enjoyed as of late.  I try every day to look at it differently, and sometimes I think it's going to change, and then things happen and it all falls back into the same routine. Vague, I know, but it's better this way. Trust me.

So work...the place where we spend the majority of our lives...it's been rough.  But today, today was good day.  I woke up tired, but determined. 

I had an awesome workout, even though my legs weren't sure they were going to allow it.

I chose an outfit that makes me feel pretty dang confident.

I decided that today, no matter what work threw at me, I would accept it, and do so with a genuine smile and a positive heart.  I wouldn't accepting the negative.  And I wouldn't hide from it any longer either.  I still refuse to engage, but I decided that today would be an awesome day...and it was!  Two meetings that were successful, a list a mile long of tasks to accomplish by close of business on Wednesday...and I'm feeling good. 

I'm running with it.  I'm doing it.  Tomorrow, just like today, I will put my best foot forward, and I will be positive in my thoughts, and tomorrow will be another successful day!

Have an awesome day and incredible weeks, my friends!!
Ang

4 comments:

MzJessicaxo said...

You go girl!! Keep that mind positive and just remember, even the most glamorous jobs aren't great. A job is a JOB for a reason. Be thankful that you have a consistent income :)

You do so well with working out, just use that to get through the day "i cant wait to leave so i can go to the gym" make it your sanctuary

Love ya gorgeous!

Chandra said...

I so love your attitude!...and your workout ethic...and...and so much other stuff too! You rock Angie...Lets keep the positivity going, shall we?!?

My-cliffnotes said...

I need this attitude too! Share please

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I worked out two days in a row Ang! Two and it will not only kill me but it better make my ass look hot by New Years. Love you!