Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Heart Runneth Over

A beautiful sunrise (the calm before the non-storm). 
Portland had snow; we had none.  So strange!










 A "Tis the Season, That's the Reason!" party, just for the girls.  Full of laughter and love, and a couple of new friends.  What a wonderful evening.  

I am blessed to have the most incredible women in my life.  We had a couple of "new to some" girls last night.  Man...we all have a knack for bringing just the right people.  This group of girls that gathered, nine of us...amazing.  I've never been a part of a group like this, for real.  I have several girl friends, don't get me wrong, but none that all hang out together, if that makes sense?  My girls in Portland...it's mostly one-on-one, which is awesome!  But I have been known to be envious in my heart of a couple of my friends who had these groups of girls to go to happy hour with, or go shopping with, or just hang out with.  

And now I have that.

I have those girls.

And I love every single one of them.

And each of them fills my heart and soul with so much love and joy and happiness.

And I am blessed and thankful for each one.

And I wish this kind of happiness for each of you!

Have amazing days, my beautiful friends!  I love you!
Ang

OH!  P.S.  Today is Winter Solstice (NOT the end of the world, duh).  Do you know what that means?!  That the days will start getting LONGER now!!  We're headed back toward summer friends!  YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

No comments: