Tuesday, December 18, 2012

He's Here!!!



No, not Santa (although I do LOVE Elf...really really a lot!).

Baby Nephew (who really isn't technically my nephew, but more so the baby boy of my very bestestest friend from high school) who has no name yet!

YEA!!!  He's here!

And I'm going to meet him very soon (although no one but me actually knows this yet).

And I'm so stinking excited!

I have one photo, but out of respect for the family, I will not share...but friends...he's beautiful!!  I hope his big sister loves him as much as I already do!

Little Baby Boy came into the world this morning at 10:51 weighing in at 7 lbs, 2 oz. 

He was due on 12/12.  I guess Shay's friend can continue to hold the special title of 12/12 at 12:12.  So cool!

Anyhoo...my dear bestest friend, her birthday is this Sunday, the 23rd.  I was starting to wonder if the little man was trying to steal his momma's day.  But no.  HE'S HERE!  :)

OK, that's all.  Just wanted to share my excitement.  Thanks for reading!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

3 comments:

Jenn said...

SO EXCITING!! And for a moment I was all confused and did NOT remember your sister being pregnant! HA! :) So fun that you'll be in town to meet the little guy this weekend!

Chandra said...

So sweet. *love* newborns...they smell so good:) And maybe we can see pictures (and a name) of the littles soon.

Jamie said...

Yay! New babies are the best. New follower.