Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Giving of Thanks




I know, right?  Clearly chairs at IKEA need boots with the furrrrr...

As I sit here at my momma's house enjoying a glass of wine and a piece of German chocolate cake, I am thankful and my heart is full.  

I am thankful that I live close enough to my family that I am able to spend my favorite holiday with them.

I am thankful that my mom reads my blog.

I am thankful for the safe, uneventful drive I had to Portland this afternoon.

I am thankful that even though they won't be eating with us, my sister and her family will be here for a bit tomorrow and that I get to see and hug and kiss my niece and nephew.

I am thankful for my family where I live.  I am so very fortunate to have amassed a group of friends that I can't even begin to describe.  But I promise you, I am one lucky girl to have this group of people in my life!

I am thankful for IKEA and boots with fur...because seriously, who isn't?!

I am thankful for you, blogland friends.  Thank you for coming to see me each and every day, I am humbled and honored by your kind and loving words.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

2 comments:

New Life in Spain said...

Have an awesome holiday with your family!!

Laura Darling said...

Gorgeous pics! And I love those chairs with the fur! :)