Monday, November 5, 2012

My One and Only Post


In my great state of Washington (and in my way superior former state of Oregon), voting occurs by mail-in ballot.  So very convenient...unless you wait until the night before it's due and realize that the people who write the ballot measure books are illiterate and couldn't write themselves out of a crayon box.  I don't know if that sentence makes sense, but you get the point.  They're crappy writers and I want that job if it pays more than what I currently make.

Anyhoo...

I voted.

Did you?

Have an awesome day!

Ang

4 comments:

Kayla C said...

I'm going after work! Woooohoo! America f*** yeah! lol

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I am voting for Honey Boo Boo! Or Snooki!

Jenn said...

I heart mail-in ballots! They come in so handy when I need to beat my husband into voting the same way as me on certain issues. I don't want his vote canceling mine out :).

Also, I once worked with the design agency who compiles the Oregon voter guide and the chick that actually does it was saying how crazy it drove her because people are basically illiterate and she couldn't edit it. AT ALL. She just had to turn a blind eye and compile what the candidates/measures had submitted. Um, that would make me CRAZY. I want to edit it as I'm reading it :).

My-cliffnotes said...

Roseanne got 5th lol hilarious