Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's That Time Again...





I'm cleansing again.  And I've convinced a few new friends (not new friends, but first timers to the Cleanse) to join me!

People look at me like I'm crazy: why in the world would I choose to Cleanse during the holidays?  All of the candy and treats and parties...seems like a set up for failure! 

But I'm taking a different approach. 

By beginning the AdvoCare Herbal Cleanse right after Thanksgiving, I'm ensuring that I stay on track this holiday season.  I'm giving my body a 10 day break from sugar, alcohol, bread...all of the stuff that it certainly doesn't need, and that make me feel sluggish and gross.  My body deserves better, and although I LOVE all of the goodies that come around the office during the holidays, I refuse to add another five lbs. to this frame!

Friends, how are you staying on track this holiday season?  Will you be indulging over the holidays, or being good to your body?

Have an awesome day!
Ang

4 comments:

Kayla C said...

I haven't tried Advocare, how do you like this cleanse? Have you tried their Spark drink?

Shaylynn, They Let Me Blog. said...

I am NOT doing a cleanse this holiday season. I know this much.

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I ate half a bread bowl it made me shit my brains out. Thats a cleanse.

New Life in Spain said...

I have been thinking about wanting to do some kind of cleanse lately. My stomach is just not happy with me and I though a little cleanse might help. Haven't quite figured out what kind and how and when yet though, but I'd love to hear how you find it!