Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday's Letters



Dear November: Really?  Already?  How did you get here so fast?  It feels like just yesterday that I was basking in the sun on a beach in Spain...oh Spain!  How I miss thee!
Dear November: You have busy weekends!  Advocare Team Meeting this weekend, Friends in town the next weekend, Oregon Ducks crushing vs. Stanford on the 17th, Thanksgiving a week early...and welcome to December.  Goodness!
Dear Staff Members: Thank you so very much for the thank you card and gift card.  I won't lie, your meetings are always chaotic, but I enjoy working with you all, and I appreciate you appreciating me!  Thank you!  :)
Dear Month of Thanks: You hold my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving.  I am so very excited to spend the long weekend with the fam (weather permitting).  Weather, please permit!
Dear Self: Stand strong in what you believe, what you know, and how you feel.  Keep your head clear, and mind free of distractions.  You have incredible work to do, and the path that you're on is leading you to good places.  Stay focused and continue to work hard!
Dear Friends: I hope your weekends are full of exactly what you want them to be!  Enjoy!

Have an awesome day!
Ang




Photobucket

3 comments:

Shaylynn, They Let Me Blog. said...

Dear Angie:

it's about time it's November.

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I think the first day of November will go down in history. And Thanksgiving means fat food. But i need you to just come her and be my trainer. I need motivation. And not motivation to eat pies. Love you friend!

Meg {henninglove} said...

i asked the same thing last thursday how is november here already?? why is this year going so fast? oh well it is here and at least i can look forward to yummy thanksgiving foods in a few weeks!