Tuesday, November 20, 2012

BE BOLD

Found...somewhere...that I can no longer find.

via






bold/bōld/

Adjective:
(of a person, action, or idea) Showing an ability to take risks; confident and courageous.  (per Google)

Are you bold?  Are you putting your fears aside and taking risks that will move your life in the direction you are looking toward? 

Quite frankly, as of late, I have not.  I have been afraid.  I have a couple of goals right now, none that I'm ready to publish, but they are goals...big ones.  Life changing ones (like I need more life changes?!).  But they are Bold.  And they will be amazing. 

Problem is, I'm afraid.  I'm afraid of reaching my goals.  I'm afraid of NOT reaching my goals.  I'm afraid of the unforeseen obstacles along the way.  Yep, I'm a chicken. 

But I'm working on this.  Because I am bigger than my fears.  And I choose to live a BOLD life.  I will be successful.  I will reach my goals.  And I will do it quickly because who knows when my chances will be up?

via

Friends, be BOLD in your thoughts, in your goals, in your life.  Make it your very best every.single.day!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

5 comments:

New Life in Spain said...

Hi friend! Life changing decisions are scary, cause it's all about leaving the known and safe behind for something you don't know how will turn out. And those life changing decisions take some time to get used to, but if they are right then after a while they don't seem so scary anymore, and the scary parts become less scary than the exciting parts become exciting! (If you know what I mean...) Hang in there and enjoy the planning!! And happy happy holiday with your family!

Jenn said...

I know it's been said a million times, but you are the only one standing in the ways of making your life truly happy! I try to remember this, but then I realize that I too am scared of what my life would look like if I actually reached my goals. And then I realize that's just crazy, but I still find myself scared. Working on that too! :)

Oh and ps. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

SEL said...

Love this post. Love the motivational posters.

I totally know what you're saying about meeting the goals. I used to be afraid to start some things out of fear of failing. But not anymore. I go for everything with the intention of completing my goal.

Good for you for being bold!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sarah Mc. said...

So glad I am not the only one afraid of achieving my goals. I think it's more common than folks like to admit! Thanks for the inspiring thoughts.

A Muse in Purple said...

I hope my post today inspired you to be BOLD! xoxo sweetie