Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Reread



Do you ever go back and reread?  A good book, a note from a loved one, an email from a friend, a blog post that meant everything at the exact moment you clicked "Publish?"

Occasionally I'll stalk my own Blogger stats and see what everyone's been reading. Today I ran across this one.  It's a goody.

Revisiting the past can be good and bad.  I think it depends on where you are in your life.  If you're happy, strong, feeling like you've got everything under control, then it can be pretty awesome and inspiring to look back and see how far you've come.  If you're in a low spot though, sometimes the words can drag you back to that moment in time, and then the pain is relived.

I am happy and proud and THANKFUL that reading the above post only gives me more strength, knowing that I'm headed in the right direction, experiencing what I need to experience, enjoying what I need to enjoy, living the way I need to live.  And all of this, it makes my heart so very happy.

Do you reread what you write?  Do you do it as part of the routine, or at random points in time?

Friends, thank you for being here with me.  I appreciate you very much!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Sometimes when I retread something I wrote it makes me realize just how far I have come in life!

Kayla C said...

Yes, of course, but some of them are hard for me to read.

I like how you said "a blog post that meant everything at the exact moment you clicked "Publish" I love that about blogging. I also love that people that could be thousands of miles away can relate with how you may be feeling, or make you feel better about the situation with some advice. Awesome. There's no other word for it :)

My-cliffnotes said...

Wait blogger tells you who's reading what?

I'm thankful for you!