Sunday, October 14, 2012

One of My Favorite Things



This weekend was exhausting.  I feel that I should have napped more, but I was productive instead.  Friday night was Fun With Friends Night.  Yet another birthday to celebrate.  I love October!!


Saturday was ubber productive.  I had a great run, fertilized the lawn in preparation for winter (BOO!), pulled out a dead tree (yeah, I'm cool like that), and cleaned the house a bit.  No nap...that was unfortunate, but it was still a great day!

Today, Sunday, I hiked Badger, and pretty sure I had a great time, but my dumb little iPod doesn't have a normal ol' timer on it, so who knows.  And then...one of my favorite things...shooting!  I own a 9 mm handgun.  A friend wanted to go shooting, so we did.  So.Much.FUN!  Four boxes of shells later, my arms are exhausted  We were at a firing range using targets.  I'm used to shooting in the middle of the woods at bottles or can, so the targets were a new experience, and honestly, I prefer the other method. At least if I hit a can, I KNOW that I hit it because it moves.  Yes, the targets had lots of holes, but I'm not sure which holes belonged to whom.  Either way, it was so totally worth it!


And then pizza.  And then a much needed nap.  It's been a good day, and a great weekend.  I hope your days have been amazing too!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

3 comments:

My-cliffnotes said...

Oooh-Kay

Shooting, pizza and a nap! Best weekend/bday ev

New Life in Spain said...

That is so cool! I have always thought I might enjoy shooting but I have never really tried! (Except for the airgun(?) my grandfather let me use with a target when I was little - so much fun!) You look fabulous in that picture by the way! Very cool :)

Nikki said...

You holdin a gun....kinda sexy!