Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mi Familia






This weekend filled my heart and soul.

Today was family lunch.  My momma made yellow cake with chocolate frosting for me. My niece and nephew are getting so stinking big...and smart...and more adorable.  And spending time with my momma and seezder and everyone...it was perfect!

Saturday's AdvoCare event was amazing.  It was exactly what I needed to refocus and help prepare for my next steps.  AdvoCare is a vehicle that is going to allow me to do great things and to help so many people...kind of gives me chills to think about it!

The rest of the time was spent with the extended family...the people that I spent the last 12 years of my life.  My best friends and other friends that I don't see nearly enough.  These people have played an important role in my life for many years, and when things change, it's sometimes difficult to accept that separation.  But this weekend, I saw them, every last one of them.  And we spent quality time.  And we danced.  And we chatted.  And we reminisced.  And it was perfect.

Friends, I hope your weekends were amazing.  And I hope your week totally rocks!


Have an awesome day!
Ang

4 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

so glad you had a great family weekend! i miss mine like crazy!

New Life in Spain said...

Your weekend sounds just perfect! I am happy you got such a happy weekend :) Are the trees really that red?!! It looks amazing!

My-cliffnotes said...

Wait I wanna order from you. The cleanse please!

Love the pics too what a fab family

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Isn't it great to just enjoy your surroundings and breathe to forget that everything else exists if it's for only one day?