Thursday, October 25, 2012

Funkifortication

From Pinterest and here.


This week, I've been in a funk...a fog.

Blame it on the weather change.

Blame it on horomones.

Blame it on a crazy week at work.

But by the end of the day, I just want to go home, make a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup (which I have thus far refrained from doing...lame), put on my pjs and watch some Bravo, maybe take a nap, and not be bothered.

sigh

I have continued running in the mornings, even though it's FREEZING here (don't worry, I run inside. duh).  And my bed is so warm.  And the Diesl boy REALLY would like it if I'd stay in bed with him.

So I run.

And so my mind and funk clear.

And I can deal with this crazy-ass work week (just need to make it through today...)

Tell me friends...has the change in weather bogged down your sunshiny-ness?  What are you doing to fix it?

Have an awesome day!
Ang 

3 comments:

Kara said...

Alaska has officially embraced Winter without a fight. The worst is still yet to come, but it's mostlyt dreary and super cold (duh). Honestly, I've taken to taking a SAMe pill each morning before PT (along with my protein drink and exercise enhancer) and while it doesn't cheer me up, per se, I've definitely noticed that the blues don't really plague me throughout the day.

Maybe the fact that I'm stupidly busy at work helps keep my mind preoccupied, too, but I like to think the SAMe helps a bit. That, and a good beer when I get home from work.

I hope your funk flies away soon!

Nikki said...

I wish I could say my funk was because of the weather because then I would know how to get out of it but alas we both know that is not the reason. Keep on keepin on woman! Love your face!

lospring said...

I think I am in a funk because of "happenin's" at work. Well, they don't happen at work but I deal with them at work. It has been a funk for a lot of people. A person killed himself in front of his 1 yr old girl and x girlfriend, because... his girlfriend said it was over. Another family lost their baby before it was born, while another child was born and lived. Another family lost a father in a tragic accident.
You would think working at a church would be enriching. But when you are there for a happy wedding and just mere years later are there watching a divorce happen with children... ahh... so sad. Tomorrow will be another day. ;-)