Monday, October 29, 2012

from Pinterest 
Do you ever feel that way?  Feel that it is necessary to be ridiculous?

Do you believe that laughter is the best medicine?

Do you believe that skipping down a street, arm in arm with your best friends, singing at the top of your lungs, is the best way to solidify a relationship?

Life has been busy lately.  Lke, super busy.  And I think I need to take some time out and just be ridiculous.

Be silly.

Laugh.  A lot.

Tell stupid jokes.

Laugh at with friends.

Enjoy the smallest things in life.

Who's with me?  Make me laugh, CLOWN!!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

P.S.  THIS IS IMPORTANT!!  Please make note that "LET'S" is ALWAYS spelled with an apostrophe.  If I wasn't lazy and didn't have this post written, I would not be using the words above.  "Let's" is a contraction for "let us."  That is the only way to spell it.  Stepping off English soap box. 

4 comments:

Kacie said...

I totally agree! It's so important to have a little fun and laugh :) If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

www.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Laughter is the best medicine ever. I encourage it often. And when I need inspiration I just look in the mirror. That shits funny. Love you!

SEL said...

Laughter is the best thing ever. And being silly and ridiculous? The cure for pretty much everything.

xo

Laura Darling said...

It is a necessity, in my opinion, to just take some time to be silly!