Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Friday: I am soooooo happy that you're here!  This has been a crazy, chaotic, insane, stressful, busy (did I say crazy) sort of work week.  But today, the visitors are gone.  The meetings are over.  We can all breathe a collective sigh of relief.  Thank you for coming to see us!  Dear Halloween Party of Awesome 2.0: I can't believe you're here already!  Where has the time gone?   Anyhoo, this one is going to be way better than last year, and we're all so very excited!  Disney Princesses are going to ROCK Sunshine Palace!  Dear Great Harvest Bread Company: I am so very excited for you to open in my area!  I have fond memories of you...when we worked at State Parks, Jenn and I would frequently visit you, partaking in your delicious fresh baked samplings of bread, eating a million marionberry scones.  Mmmmm!!!  7 a.m. tomorrow, you will be mine once again!  Dear Sunday: I'm already looking forward to you.  Rumor has it that I'll have my house all to myself.  What a (freaking) treat!  After clean up, the couch and football on the tv will be all that the day will hold.  I.Cannot.Wait.  Dear Friends: Have I told you today that I love you?  Because I do.  A lot.  And I appreciate you too...boat loads full!  Annnnnd...I believe in YOU!

Have awesome days and amazing weekends friends! 
Ang


Photobucket

4 comments:

Chandra said...

Sending love back to you! Enjoy your weekend...I think my Sunday is shaping up to be pretty similar to yours:)

SEL said...

I love the Dear Friends list. That's so sweet! I should tell my friends I believe in them more!

Found you from the blog hop! Newest follower!

Swing by if you can.

xo
SEL
growinglaughingandlovinginlife.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

OMG, memories! GAH! I was actually thinking this morning that I miss our friday morning coffee runs -- how long has that been, seriously?? Something about my new job reminds me of parks circa 2002 :). Which, in writing that, clearly illustrates that it's been a DECADE. OMG!! Ang! We've known each other an entire decade! Happy friday friend! :)

New Life in Spain said...

Dear Angie! I believe in you too, and I hope that you are having the most amazing relaxed Sunday home alone! Enjoy!