Thursday, October 18, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Friday: Do you know how very excited I am that the "team building" meeting (aka: locked in a hotel conference room for FIVE AND A HALF HOURS on a Friday) was cancelled?  Nothing brings a team together faster than bitching about going to this kind of event, and then celebrating when it's been cancelled.
Dear Weekend: Due to cancellation of above mention stupid meeting, you, my dear friend, will begin four hours early.  FOUR HOURS!  WOOHOO!
Dear PDX: I'm coming for you!  Are you excited?
Dear Celebratory Birthday Dinner:  Toro Bravo, I am soooo excited to get you in my belly.  Closest thing to Spanish food that I'll get until I go back. I will take you and I will enjoy you thoroughly!
Dear Advocare Ladies Alive: I'm excited for you on Saturday!  Girl time will be most excellent.  Getting back on the Advocare train fully...even better! 
Dear Unexpected Invite to the Wedding: I'm excited!  I'm excited to see everyone and hug everyone and yeah...it'll be good.
Dear Shopping in PDX: I.Am.Excited!  Birthday month = all sorts of money off certificates mailed to me.  And I get to go to the place that actually has the stores to shop at.  WOOHOO!
Dear Birthday Month Sunday Lunch with the Fam: My heart will smile lots and my soul will be complete.  This will be the best part of the weekend!

Overall, a jam packed weekend that I'm super excited about!   
What do you all have going on?

Have an awesome day!
Ang

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sara Louise said...

I laughed so much at this, "nothing brings a team together faster than bitching about going to this kind of event, and then celebrating when it's been cancelled" because it's SO true! Have a great weekend! :)

Jenn said...

YAH! For non traditional team building :).

And lady, your weekend sounds FANTASTIC! Mine involves much quality time with my bed and my pillow. I'm beat! :) I hope you have fun down here in pdx! I see the rain is coming in for your arrival :)

My-cliffnotes said...

Portland come on over lady