Thursday, October 11, 2012

Friday's Letters

My most adorable nephew and niece, Corbin and Hadley. Borrowed from their Gram's fb page.

Dear Corbs and Hadley Flynn: I get to see you next weekend!  I'm so excited to hug you and squeeze you and love you.  Authie Ang is missing you so very much!!  Dear Birthday Week: You have been so very spectacular!  I'm one lucky chica to have an incredible family and such amazing friends.  Dear Weekend: Girls' night Friday night, not sure what Saturday will hold since the Oregon Ducks have a bye week, and Sunday, maybe some gun shooting and wine tasting?  Oh, and yard work.  And dog bathing. Chores Schmores.  Dear Self: Reading that last post, saying good bye to 36...you're pretty flippin' amazing.  You've been through a lot this past year, and done a lot in that same time frame.  I hope you're proud of yourself, because you really should be.  The next time someone tells you that you're brave, don't look at the person like he or she is crazy.  Take that badge and own it.  You are brave, and strong, and intelligent and resilient and amazing.  And you kind of really rock!  Dear Peeps Out in Blog Reading Land: Do you all realize how amazing you are?  I read you (almost) every day, and I am amazed at your sense of adventure, your kindness, your humor, your strength.  I admire each and every one of you for so many different reason, and I appreciate each and every word that you write.  Thank you for coming into my life!

I hope you all have incredible weekends.  Take each hour and live it to its fullest...every.single.day!

Have an awesome weekend!
Ang


Photobucket

6 comments:

Sabz said...

hi!
i hope i'm one of those blogs you decide to read almost every day ;)

new follower!
http://theeclecticgrabbag.com

Ariel @ Dreams To Do said...

Love your happy outlook on life! I'm all about the happy, too. :-) Oh, and happy birthday!!! Nice to "meet" you!

Nikki said...

You my friend are brave DON'T let anyone tell you differently!

The Heights Life! said...

Happy birthday week to you!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

katie michelle said...

Happy late birthday!!! :) And those kiddos are so cute!

Happy Friday, too!

xo

My-cliffnotes said...

I really don't believe you're 37, nope don't

Happy ladies night friend wish I could crash it