Monday, September 3, 2012

Productively Laboring

Happy Labor Day, my lovely friends!  I hope you're all enjoying your days off.  I hope you all have the day off!  Guess I should have started with that thought, huh?

I have been EXTREMELY productive at work today...wrapping up loose ends before I run away from home for two weeks (TWO WEEKS AWAY!).  It's been a great day!

During my lunch today, I researched my next tattoo idea.  I have words, I have a figure (not the exact one...I don't think...), but I don't have an actual combination of the images, or a location to put said tattoo.  This is what I'm thinking...

via

And...

Somewhere originally, but I found it here

The words.  And the dragonfly.

The reason for the dragonfly (besides the fact that I HATE birds, so gross!):
"The dragonfly, in almost every part of the world, symbolizes change and change in the perspective of self realization; and the kind of change that has its source in mental and emotional maturity and the understanding of the deeper meaning of life." - from here.

So yeah, that's my thought on that.  Just thought I'd share.  Of course, I have other things to spend money on right now (did I mention that I'm flying away tomorrow night?!  WOW!  That sentence made my stomach do flips!).  So, after I return from my whirlwind adventure, when these words will mean even more, I will let them caress my body.

Happy Labor Day friends!  You ROCK!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

4 comments:

Chandra said...

Hope you enjoyed your day of adventure and can't wait to see your new tattoo!

Nikki said...

I love the quote!

Jenn said...

I think this is a brilliant idea for a tattoo. Maybe you should get a tattoo ON your vacation?! That would be a great souvenir :)

lospring said...

Dragonfly.... That sounds very familiar...

Safe and FUN trip. I am praying for you.
love ya,
lo