Saturday, September 8, 2012

Barcelona!

Hola mi amors! Not sure if that's how you spell loves in plural form, but just go with it, k? Thanks! :)

I'm sorry that I haven't written you sooner. Spotty wifi and exploring (and getting lost for three hours yesterday) have kept me busy! But I'm here and I'm safe and I'm having an incredible time!

A short recap...sangria is awesome in Spain. The end. Ok, not really, but sangria is pretty freaking awesome. Follow me on instagram (@amspringer), you'll see what I mean.

I've made new friends. I've eaten incredible food. I spent a few hrs napping on the beach today. Like I said, I got lost yesterday and didn't even freak out! This place rocks!!

I've been here for three days now (actually arrived barca on Thursday morning). Things I've noticed...
- being a libra, I'm horrible at making decisions. On my first evening, I literally walked around for three hours, starving to death, because I couldn't decide where to eat. Silliness.
- I love that I'm comfortable enough with myself to be experience this journey. I learned a few jobs back that eating by yourself is actually a pleasure...one that few people believe they will enjoy. But tonight, at my nice dinner, I took my time and enjoyed every luscious bite of food. I'm cool with being just with me.
- others find it amazing/brave/courageous (a few words that have been used) that I would travel by myself. The only time that it's sucked so far is at the beach today when I wanted to swim but couldn't because I had my bag and had to carry it at all times. So I waded. And I made due. BUT, A person that I chatted with told me that they have lockers near by, so tomorrow, I will lock up my shyte and I will swim to my hearts content!

That's all for now. And pardon the photo dump...but yeah...la vida es muy asombroso! Adios mi amigos y amigas!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

4 comments:

lospring said...

You sound like you are having a GREAT time. I am glad you are enjoying yourself. I am praying for you. Thanks for the pictures.
love ya,

Nikki said...

Woman I am so happy for you! I'm so glad you are having a good time! Miss you!

xoxo

Jenn said...

AMAZINGNESS! I love all the pictures with you and your new friends :)

My-cliffnotes said...

Awesome!! The food looks divine!!