Thursday, August 30, 2012

Weekend of Labor

Almost full moon rising.  Friday night is the full one...my fave!


I "get" to work this weekend.  Something about needing 92 hours of vacation and not having 92 hours of vacation and not wanting to take vacation without pay because paying the bills is a good thing...lame sauce.

But amongst the workingness, there is...

...a high school football game Friday night (GO HANFORD!),
...sushi lunch date with a girlfriend,
...my Oregon Ducks play their first game against....Arkansas State, I think, on Saturday night (OOOOO!!!),
...hiking Sunday morning,
...a (maybe somewhat surprise, but not really because I know something is going on?) bon voyage party for me on Monday night,

And a whole lot of packing and organizing and preparedness.

It's going to be a whirlwind of a weekend, but it's going to rock!

My beautiful friends, what do you all have planned for this lovely long holiday weekend?

Have an awesome day!
Ang

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I shall miss you while you are galavanting around Spain. I think you should just go ahead and put me in your suitcase and take me with you.

My-cliffnotes said...

Yeah kill totally cuddle with Nikki in your suitcase!

Happy weekend gorgeous

Stephanie said...

I hope you have a blast this weekend despite having to work. Sounds like you have a lot of fun stuff planned!

lospring said...

Hey Hey!!! You are so going to enjoy your trip. Make sure you take lots and lots of pictures to share with us. My prayers go with you.