Tuesday, August 14, 2012

This Is What It Looks Like

...when cranky pants take over the evening.
...when the roommate is the most annoying person ever...mostly just because he's breathing.
...when you already feel disgusting, but your body says no thank you to cardio.
...when you eat pretzels for dinner even though you really wanted a big fat burrito.
...when you didn't go get said burrito because that would have required putting on a bra...and leaving the house.
...when your stupid computer and interwebs connection are hateful and you have to write your blog from your phone.

Sexy, I know.

Friends, I hope your evenings were spectacular! I'm just cranky...don't mind me. It'll be all better tomorrow! :)

Have an awesome day!
Ang

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Rough day? Turn that frown upside down!

xoxo

MzJessicaxo said...

Well hello there gorgeous!
I hope today starts off better than last night!
I too am one to skip out on things if it means I have to put a bra back on haha! I definitely do that all the time!

Smile, I'm sendin ya love from Calgary!

Jessica

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Aww fancy pants boo boo kitten is being a little uggie today. Oh well f..k it. Your entitled. Love ya!

My-cliffnotes said...

You deserve the burrito and the rookie needs to stop breathing stat! ;)

Xx

Chandra said...

All I can say is I would not want to be "the roommate"...that look could kill! Wishing you a better day filled with a not so annoying roommate,a computer that cooperates, and to having that fat burrito! You've earned it:)