Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Scattered Castles

via


I think that best describes my brain right now...scattered.  

Five days. Five days. FIVE DAYS until I fly away.  Holy my goodness.  WOW!  I'm going to Spain.  I'm really going to do this.

I'm really going to travel to a country I've never been to, with no real plans other than hotels arranged and a few "must see" places.

I'm going to meet the locals.  I'm going to do what the locals do.  I'm going to see what the locals see.

I'm going to eat the best damn tapas EVER!  And drink sangria and Spanish wines.  

I'm going to lie on beaches that touch the Mediterranean Sea. And the Atlantic Ocean (no, I've never done that either).

I'm going to see architecture that is 1000+ years old.

I'm going to wander Las Ramblas to my heart's content.

I'm going to get lost in the maze of streets in Barri Gotic.

I'm going to lay on a glorious beach in San Sebastian and watch surfers.  All. Day. Long.

Five more days.

Until then...wow.  There is so much to do.  There are so many lists to write and accomplish.  There is much work to be done (at work!) so that I can leave for two weeks (TWO WEEKS!).  There is so much packing.  There is so much to prepare.  And then my mind wanders...to those beaches...and I'm yet again scattered.

Have an awesome day!
Ang

4 comments:

Nikki said...

To say I am jealous is an understatement and a half. I hope you have the BEST time of your life in Spain!

My-cliffnotes said...

So exciting! You're going to have the best time! Please blog while there!

Chandra said...

Let the countdown begin! You so deserve this and I hope you take lots of pictures:) since some of us aren't coming along!

jes @ twosmuppies said...

that is SO exciting! i hope you have the most amazing of amazing times :) can't wait to see all the pictures!