Thursday, August 16, 2012

Friday's Letters




Dear Friday: Where have you been all my life? (insert Rihanna, because that is what is not screaming in in my head.)  I've been waiting not so patiently for you!  It's about stinking time.
Dear This Week: Exit cranky pants, hello Ms. Sunshine!  Thank goodness, because cranky pants does NOT look good on this girl.  At all.
Dear This Weekend: Oh Poooooortlaaaaand...I'm coming for you!!  Are you excited?  Good!  ME TOO!  I get to throw an AdvoCare mixer, see my fam, hang out with the Old Crew, go to Trader Joe's, eat a giant burrito at Chipotle, maybe have some sushi, do some final shopping for the trip to Spain...holy goodness!  I wish I could take tomorrow off work and head down early because there is SO MUCH to do in such a short time! 
Dear Spain: Hey baby...how you doin?  I booked the rest of my hotels this week, so besides just a plane ticket, I now have places to lay my head each evening.  And I have a few activities that I've deemed "must do" in each city.  Spain, I do believe you and I are going to be BFFs really soon!  Oh yeah, that's right...in like 17 days!  HOLY CRAP!  17 DAYS!!!!  EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Dear Work: I'm having  hard time being at you.  Not just because of cranky pants week, but because I'm ready to fly away.  Sorry about that.
Dear Dry August: I'm still winning.  So suck it.
Dear Friends Out There on the Interwebs: Thank you.  Thank you for stopping by here and reading me and leaving me notes and just always being you.  You ROCK!!

Friends, have super incredible SAFE weekends!  

And an awesome day!
Ang


Photobucket

6 comments:

MzJessicaxo said...

Sounds like a great weekend ahead! I love Portland!! It's beautiful there!!

Hugs from Canada!

Amy said...

Have a wonderful weekend! I hope these next 17 days go really fast for you so that your vacation gets here soon! Stopping by from the linkup & am your newest follower! :)

Would love to have you stop by sometime!
lukeandamysmith.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

spain sounds like it will AWESOME!!

jealous :)

havea great weekend!

borka gamero said...

Lovely blog! I adore it!
follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? let me know in the comments... will be more than happy to follow you back!
Have a great weekend!
Borka
www.chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

My-cliffnotes said...

Portland!! We welcome you friend! ESP Chipotle!! Drive safely!!

Shaylynn... I blahwg It's True. said...

This week sucked.

I was cranky all week, so much so that I was convinced I was going to start my period, four days later.. it was just my personality.

Have a great weekend!